From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Coffee shop (disambiguation))
|Look up coffee shop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coffee shop can refer to:
- Coffeehouse or café
- Coffee shop, in the U.S., a casual, popular-priced restaurant similar to a diner
- Kopi tiam, a version of the coffee shops common in Singapore and Malaysia
- Cannabis coffee shop, a place where marijuana is sold and consumed
- "Coffee Shop" (B.A.P song)
- "Coffee Shop" (Red Hot Chili Peppers song)
- "Coffee Shop" (Yung Joc song)
- "Coffee Shop Soundtrack", an All Time Low song
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.