From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up coffeehouse or coffee house in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A coffeehouse is an establishment which primarily serves prepared coffee or other hot beverages.
Coffeehouse may also refer to:
- Coffee House (TV series), South Korean television series
- Coffeehouse (event), a social event, often held to raise funds for or generate awareness of a cause, which generally serves coffee
- The Coffee House, a Sirius XM Radio station
- Kofe Khauz, (Кофе Хауз or Coffee House), a chain of coffeehouses in Russia
- Cafe (disambiguation)
- Coffee shop (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "coffeehouse"
- All pages with titles containing "coffee house"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.