From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coffey may refer to:
- Coffey (surname)
- Ó Cobhthaigh (original form of the surname), medieval family of poets, kingdom of Mide
- Coffey Anderson, American country singer / contemporary Christian, gospel and soul single. Earlier participant in Nashville Star (Season 6)
- Coffey, Missouri, a city in Davies County, Missouri
- Coffey County, Kansas
- Coffey County Airport, an airport in Burlington, Kansas
- Coffey Stadium, a stadium in Fairfax, Virginia
- Coffey still, another name for a column still
- Coffey International, a professional services consultancy specialising in geosciences, international development, and project management.
- Coffey the Dog, Australian shepherd performing in the 2012 German children's film Famous Five.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Coffey.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.