From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coggeshall is a small market town in Essex, England.
Coggeshall may also refer to:
- Calvert Coggeshall, an abstract painter and a designer
- Henry Coggeshall, invented of the Coggeshall slide rule in 1677
- Henry J. Coggeshall (1845-1914), American politician and lawyer
- John Coggeshall (1601-1647), one of the founders of Rhode Island
- John Coggeshall, Jr. (1624-1708), colonial deputy governor of Rhode Island, son of John Coggeshall
- Sir William Coggeshall (1358-1426), English Member of Parliament
- William Turner Coggeshall (1824-1867), American diplomat
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.