From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cohesion may refer to:
|Look up cohesion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Cohesion (chemistry), the intermolecular attraction between like-molecules
- Cohesion (computer science), a measure of how well the lines of source code within a module work together
- Cohesion (geology), the part of shear strength that is independent of the normal effective stress in mass movements
- Cohesion (linguistics), the linguistic elements that make a discourse semantically coherent
- Cohesion (band), a musical group from Manchester, England
- Cohesion (album), the fourth studio album by Australian band Gyroscope
- Cohesion (social policy), the bonds or "glue" between members of a community or society and life
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.