From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Coils)
|Look up coil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Coil may refer to:
Science, technology and medicine
- Coil (chemistry), a tube used to cool and condense steam from a distillation
- Electromagnetic coil, formed when a conductor is wound around a core or form to create an inductor or electromagnet
- Intrauterine device or coil, a contraceptive device
- Chemical oxygen iodine laser or COIL
- Coil, a binary digit or bit in some communication protocols such as Modbus
- COIL, the gene that encodes the protein coilin
- Coil (band), an English experimental band
- Coil (album), a 1997 album by Toad the Wet Sprocket
- "Coil", a song by Opeth from Watershed
- Coil (hieroglyph), an Egyptian hieratic hieroglyph
- Coiling (pottery), a method of creating pottery
- The Coil, a fictional organization in the G.I. Joe universe
- Magnemite or Coil, a Pokémon character
People with the surname
- Liam Mac Cóil, Irish novelist
- Loop (disambiguation)
- Spiral, a curve which emanates from a central point
- All pages with titles containing "coil"
- All pages with titles containing "coiling"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.