Coca-Cola Life PET bottle
|Manufacturer||The Coca-Cola Company|
|Country of origin||Argentina|
|Related products||Coca-Cola, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Light, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola C2, Diet Coke, Diet Pepsi, Pepsi ONE, Pepsi Max and Tab|
Coca-Cola Life is a product of The Coca-Cola Company launched in Argentina in June 2013, and in Chile in November of that year. It was created in Argentina after five years of research in the country.
It is a low-calorie version of Coca-Cola, having 36kcal/200mL, 60% fewer calories than the classic version. Coca-Cola Life will co-exist with Diet Coke and Coca-Cola Zero in the Argentine and Chile market.
It can be compared with Pepsi Next, which also uses Stevia as a sweetener.
- "Coca-Cola Life: the new version of the soft drink created in Chile and Argentina". 22 November 2013.
- Geller, Martinne (26 June 2013). "Coke to sell 'natural' mid-calorie cola in Argentina". Reuters. Retrieved 27 June 2013.
- "Coca Cola Life to launch in UK as new low calorie alternative to classic brand". Daily Record. 11 June 2014. Retrieved 11 June 2014.
- "Official Coca-Cola Life FAQ". 28 June 2013.
- "Coca-Cola elige Argentina para lanzar una nueva variedad de su tradicional gaseosa". 26 June 2013.
- "Official Coca-Cola Life FAQ #2". 28 June 2013.