From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colón is the Spanish form of the surname of Christopher Columbus. It may also refer to:
- Costa Rica
- Puerto Rico
- Plaza Colón, in Mayagüez
- Colón Centro y Noroeste, barrio of Montevideo
- Colón Sudeste, barrio of Montevideo
- Colón, Uruguay, village in Lavalleja Department
- Club Atlético Colón, from Santa Fe, Argentina
- Club Deportivo Colón, a Mexican club
- Colón Fútbol Club, a Uruguayan club
- Colón (surname)
- Colón (currency)
- Teatro Colón, Buenos Aires, Argentina
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.