From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cola in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cola is a type of soft drink.
Cola may also refer to:
- Cola (moth)
- Cola (plant), the genus of plants from which the Kola nut is harvested
- Cola (programming language)
- COLA (software architecture)
- "Cola" (song), by Lana Del Rey
- Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels
- Cost-of-living adjustment
- Collision avoidance (spacecraft)
- Cola Petruccioli (1360–1401), Italian painter
- Cola di Rienzo (c. 1313–1354), Italian politician and popular leader
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cola.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.