From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Colby in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colby may refer to:
Isle of Man
- Colby, Kansas
- Colby, Wisconsin
- Colby (town), Wisconsin
- South Colby, Washington
- Colby College, a liberal arts college located in Waterville, Maine
- Colby High School (disambiguation)
- Colby Mountain (Tuolumne County, California)
- Colby (given name)
- Colby (surname)
- The colby is the name of the ball in the sport of bando.
- Colby cheese (originally 'Colby Cheddar'), a type of cheese made from cow's milk
- The Colbys, TV series
- Colby Nolan, cat
- Maximillian Colby, band
- The Colby meteorite of 1917, which fell in Wisconsin, United States (see meteorite falls)
- Colby's Clubhouse, Christian TV series
- Colby (Comic), a Franco-Belgian comic series from Michel Blanc-Dumont and Greg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.