From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up cold blood in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cold blood may refer to:
- Coldblood a Marvel Comics villain
- "Cold Blood" (Doctor Who), an episode of the British TV series Doctor Who
- Cold Blood (TV series), a UK crime drama series
- Cold Blood (band), an American rock/jazz/soul band formed in 1968
- Cold Blood (Yo Gotti song), a song by rapper Yo Gotti featuring J. Cole
- "Cold Blood", song by Geraldine Hunt 1972
- "Cold Blood", song by Kix (band) 1989
- "Cold Blood", song by Peter Tosh 1981
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cold Blood.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.