From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Cold Mountain may refer to:
- Cold Mountain (novel), a 1997 novel by Charles Frazier
- Cold Mountain (film), a 2003 film adaptation of Charles Frazier's novel
- Cold Mountain (soundtrack), the soundtrack to the film
- Cold Mountain (opera), a 2015 opera by Jennifer Higdon
- Cold Mountain Penitentiary, the prison featured in the novel The Green Mile and its film adaptation
- A series of paintings by American abstract artist Brice Marden
- Cold Mountain (North Carolina), 6,030 ft, located within the Pisgah National Forest
- Cold Mountain (Slovenia) (Slovene: Mrzla gora), 2,203 m, located in the Kamnik Alps
- Hanshan (poet), a Chinese poet whose name literally means "Cold Mountain"
- Mendoza (disambiguation), a Spanish surname that means "cold mountain"
- Mendonça (disambiguation), a Portuguese surname that means "cold mountain"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cold Mountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.