|Headquarters||Yarmouth, Maine, United States|
|Number of locations||8|
Cole Haan is a fashion label that was founded in Chicago, Illinois, United States, in 1928.
The name comes from founders Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan. Originally Cole Haan was a men's footwear label. Today it offers many products, including men's and women's dress and casual footwear, belts, hosiery, handbags, gloves, scarves, hats, outerwear, and sunglasses.
Current structure 
Cole Haan was bought by Apax Partners Worldwide LLP for $570 million on November 16, 2012, from Nike, Inc.. Cole Haan has its headquarters in Yarmouth, Maine, and its design center in New York City. Dave McTague is its current CEO.
Their Maine headquarters had relocated from Yarmouth to Scarborough in summer, 2011.
Flagship stores 
The company's flagship stores are found in locations including:
- Century City, California
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Chicago, Illinois
- Dallas, Texas
- New York City
- San Francisco, California
- Tokyo, Japan
Recent news 
Cole Haan chose Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova to headline its Spring 2009 and Fall 2009 advertising campaigns.
- "Nike, Form 10-Q, Quarterly Report, Filing Date Jan 9, 2013". secdatabase.com. Retrieved Mar 27, 2013.
- Kim, Ann S. (February 2, 2011). "Cole Haan offices will move to Scarborough". Portland Press Herald. Retrieved August 11, 2011
- "A Brief History « Horween Leather Company". Horween.com. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- Horween Leather Company. encyclopedia.com. Retrieved March 26, 2013.
- Raphael, Sven (March 21, 2012). Horween Leather Company Chicago. Gentleman's Gazette. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- "Horween's leather bound by tradition". Chicago Tribune. October 27, 2003. Retrieved March 27, 2013. Text "By Barbara Rolek, Special to the Tribune. " ignored (help)
- "Nike's Cole Haan to go fur-free", Forbes, February 25, 2008
- "Nike, Form 8-K, Current Report, Filing Date Jun 28, 2012". secdatabase.com. Retrieved Mar 27, 2013.
- "to Divest of Cole Haan and Umbro to Focus on Accelerating Growth Through Nike and Complementary Sport Brands". Nike, Inc. Retrieved June 1, 2012.
|This article about a fashion brand, house, corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|