|Full name||Cole Robert Peverley|
|Date of birth||3 July 1988|
|Place of birth||Wellington, New Zealand|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2007–2009||Hawke's Bay United||45||(1)|
|2010–2011||Hawke's Bay United||9||(0)|
|2007||New Zealand U-20||8||(1)|
|2008||New Zealand U-23||8||(1)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21 May 2011.
† Appearances (Goals).
Peverley signed a two year contract for New Zealand Football Championship club Hawke's Bay United at the start of the 2007-08 season and made his début on 3 November 2007 against Canterbury United in a 3-1 win. Peverley went on to make 45 appearances for Hawke's Bay over two seasons and scored 1 goal.
After two years with Hawke's Bay United, Peverley moved back to his hometown to play for NZFC club Team Wellington. Peverley made his début for Wellington in the first game of the 2009-10 season against YoungHeart Manawatu on 1 November 2009.
He was also included in the New Zealand U-23 squad for the 2008 OFC Men's Olympic Football Tournament where he featured in all 5 pool games and scored one goal against Fiji. He retained his spot in the team and was named in the final squad to travel to the 2008 Summer Olympics where he played in all three of New Zealand's group matches against China (1-1), Brazil (0-5) and Belgium (0-1).
Peverly made his full All Whites début in a 0-2 loss against Fiji on 19 November 2008 in a dead rubber 2010 FIFA World Cup Qualification/2008 OFC Nations Cup match. Peverley was named in a 15 man All Whites training squad for a 12 day camp for New Zealand and Australian based players prior to the 2010 FIFA World Cup. He was not initially named in the final 23 man squad to contest the World Cup, but was subsequently drafted in as injury cover for Tim Brown who fractured his shoulder in a warm up friendly against Australia. However, as Brown later recovered and rejoined the squad, Peverley was not needed.
- "FIFA U-20 World Cup Canada 2007 – List of Players" (PDF). FIFA. p. 15. Retrieved 18 June 2013.
- Round 1 NZFC 2007-08: Canterbury vs Hawke's Bay - match report
- Round 1 NZFC 2009-10: Wellington vs Manawatu - match report
- 2007 FIFA U-20 World Cup - New Zealand squad list
- "Olympic Football Squads Named". New Zealand Olympic Committee. 2008-07-04. Retrieved 2008-07-04.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup Qualification Match Report: Fiji vs New Zealand
- Smith, Tony (15 April 2010). "Clapham delighted to join NZ training squad". The Press. Retrieved 25 September 2011.
- "Cole Peverley drafted into All Whites". Taranaki Daily News. 26 May 2010.
- NZ vice-captain Tim Brown rejoins WCup squad, after recovering from surgery
- Cole Peverley – FIFA competition record
- Team Wellington profile
- Cole Peverley at National-Football-Teams.com