Colebrook Township, Ashtabula County, Ohio
|Colebrook Township, Ohio|
|— Township —|
|• Total||24.6 sq mi (63.7 km2)|
|• Land||24.5 sq mi (63.4 km2)|
|• Water||0.1 sq mi (0.3 km2)|
|Elevation||1,010 ft (308 m)|
|• Density||36.2/sq mi (14.0/km2)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1085722|
Located on the southern edge of the county, it borders the following townships:
- New Lyme Township - north
- Cherry Valley Township - northeast corner
- Wayne Township - east
- Gustavus Township, Trumbull County - southeast corner
- Greene Township, Trumbull County - south
- Bloomfield Township, Trumbull County - southwest corner
- Orwell Township - west
- Rome Township - northwest corner
No municipalities are located in Colebrook Township.
Name and history 
It is the only Colebrook Township statewide.
The township is governed by a three-member board of trustees, who are elected in November of odd-numbered years to a four-year term beginning on the following January 1. Two are elected in the year after the presidential election and one is elected in the year before it. There is also an elected township fiscal officer, who serves a four-year term beginning on April 1 of the year after the election, which is held in November of the year before the presidential election. Vacancies in the fiscal officership or on the board of trustees are filled by the remaining trustees. Currently, the board is composed of chairman James Vins, Jr. and members Ron Chutas and Joseph Yuhasz.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- Ashtabula County, Ohio — Population by Places Estimates Ohio State University, 2007. Accessed 15 May 2007.
- "Detailed map of Ohio" (PDF). United States Census Bureau. 2000. Retrieved 2007-02-16.
- Ashtabula County, Ohio Ashtabula County, 2007. Accessed 2007-05-28.
- §503.24, §505.01, and §507.01 of the Ohio Revised Code. Accessed 4/30/2009.