From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colenso may refer to:
- Elizabeth Fairburn Colenso, wife of William Colenso
- John William Colenso (1814–1883), first Anglican bishop of Natal, mathematician, theologian, Biblical scholar and social activist
- William Colenso (1811–1899), missionary, botanist and politician in New Zealand
- Battle of Colenso, 1899, during the Second Boer War
- Colenso, KwaZulu-Natal, town in eastern South Africa
- Colenso Parade, alternative rock band from Belfast, Northern Ireland
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colenso.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.