Colet Abedi is an American screenwriter of Iranian descent.
In addition to working on many television programs for NBC, ABC, Fox, and most of the cable networks she is most known for her work as Head Writer on Fox's MyNetwork TV's telenovela drama serials, Fashion House, which starred Bo Derek and Morgan Fairchild, and American Heiress.
She currently has two series in syndication on the air and has completed Five Souls, her first feature film. She co-authored several young adult novels. Book one was released in July 2013 by Diversion Publishing Group and was an instant online bestseller. The Dark King, the second in the planned FAE trilogy is scheduled to be released in May 2014. 
- Profile, movies.nytimes.com; accessed April 23, 2014.
- Diversion Books website; accessed April 23, 2014.
- The Dark King, amazon.com; accessed April 23, 2014.
- FAW optioned by Sir Ridlet Scott, December 2013; accessed April 23, 2014.
- Mad Love, publishersmarketplace.com; accessed April 23, 2014.
- Official website for Abedi; accessed April 23, 2014.
|This article about a television writer from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|