|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from related articles; try the Find links tool for suggestions. (March 2011)|
|Resting place||Toronto, Ontario|
|Occupation||Programmer, Flash and ActionScript expert|
|Notable work(s)||Essential ActionScript 3.0 (2007), Essential ActionScript 2.0 (2004), ActionScript: The Definitive Guide (2001)|
Moock studied at the Literature Department of the University of Waterloo, Canada. Colin worked as a webmaster for SoftQuad, Inc. (until 1997). For the next four years, he worked at the Canadian interactive Agency ICE, Inc.  Moock has developed interactive applications for Sony, HP, Procter & Gamble and other brands.
Moock is also an advocate of the multiuser technology applications (what he called 'the Multiuser Era'). He is one of the creators of the Union project — a development platform for such applications.
- 2001. ActionScript: The Definitive Guide. O'Reilly.
- 2002. ActionScript for Flash MX: The Definitive Guide. O'Reilly.
- 2003. ActionScript for Flash MX Pocket Reference. O'Reilly.
- 2004. Essential ActionScript 2.0. O'Reilly.
- 2007. Essential ActionScript 3.0. O'Reilly.