From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coll is an island in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland.
Coll may also refer to:
- Coll, Lewis, a village on the island of Lewis in Scotland
- Coll de Nargó, a municipality in the comarca of the Alt Urgell in Catalonia, Spain
- Coll (letter), the ninth letter of the Ogham alphabet
- Coll (character), a character in The Chronicles of Prydain by Lloyd Alexander
- Tony Coll, New Zealand rugby league footballer and coach
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.