From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colla may refer to:
- Colla people, indigenous people of Argentina, Bolivia, and Chile
- Daniel Colla (born 1964), Argentine volleyball player
- Luigi Aloysius Colla, an Italian botanist of the late 18th and early 19th centuries
- Colla Uais, Irish king
- Three Collas, Celtic rulers
- Colla, Switzerland, a municipality in the canton of Ticino
- Colla (dance), a type of traditional dance group in Spain
- Colla (moth), a moth genus
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.