|Origin||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Associated acts||The Whispers|
|Past members||Albert De Gracia
Larry White, Lee Peters
Collage's debut album Do You Like Our Music?, released in 1981 by Solar Records, was produced by The Whispers. Their next album Shine the Light was typified by the change from disco/funk elements found in the first album to boogie-influenced urban music. Before Collage's departure from the music business they also released album entitled Shine The Light, which also features "Romeo Where's Juliet?".
The "real" success, however, came with the release of "Romeo Where's Juliet?", which was a moderate hit in the United Kingdom. The single reached number 46 on the British pop chart and number 49 on the US Billboard Hot Dance Club Songs chart.
- Noli Albert De Gracia - fender rhodes, piano
- Dean Boysen - trumpet, flugelhorn
- Emilio Conesa - electric guitar, acoustic guitar
- Kirk Crumpler - bass
- Larry White - electric guitar
- Lee Peters - background vocals, vocals
- Melicio Magdaluyo - saxophone, flute
- Richard Aguon - drums, percussion
- Ross Wilson - trumpet, trombone
- Ruben Laxamana - saxophone, vocals
|Year||Album||Chart positions||Record label|
|1981||Do You Like Our Music?||—||—||—||SOLAR|
|1983||Get in Touch||—||—||—|
|1985||Shine the Light||—||—||—||MCA|
|"—" denotes the album failed to chart or was not certified|
|1982||"Money In Your Pocket"||—||—||—||—||—|
|1983||"Get In Touch With Me"||—||—||—||—||—|
|1985||"Romeo Where's Juliet?"||—||88||50||49||46|
|"Winners And Losers"||—||—||—||—||—|
- "Billboard (r) R&B Top 100 (tm)". Billboard/Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 97: 60. 3 Aug 1985. ISSN 0006-2510.
- "Billboard (r) Dance Top 80 (tm)". Billboard/Nielsen Business Media, Inc. 97: 72. 31 Aug 1985. ISSN 0006-2510.
- Chartstats. Collage: "Romeo Where's Juliet". Charts. Retrieved on 2012.
- Billboard. Retrieved 2012-02-02.