From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Collard may refer to:
- Collard greens - American English term for various loose-leafed cultivars
- Collard liquor - (potlikker) is a soup made from Collard greens
- Collard Greens (song) - 2013 song by Hip Hop artist Schoolboy Q
- Clayton Collard (1988– ), Australian Rules footballer
- Emmanuel Collard (1971– ),French racing driver
- Frederick William Collard, British piano manufacturer
- Fred Collard (1912–1986), Australian politician
- Jean-Philippe Collard, French pianist
- Paul Collard (1952–2005), US Robotics founder
- Pierre Paul Royer-Collard (1763–1845), French statesman and philosopher
- Stan Collard (1936– ), Australian politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.