From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up collective in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A collective is a group whose members share a common interest or goal.
Collective or The Collective may also refer to:
- The Ayn Rand Collective or "The Collective"
- Collective Digital Studio, a multi-channel network on YouTube
- The Collective, Inc., an American video game developer
- The Collective (mountain biking), producers of mountain biking movies
Film and television
- "Collective" (Law & Order: Criminal Intent), 2005 episode
- "Collective" (Star Trek: Voyager), 2000 episode
- The Collective (2008 film), an American independent horror movie
- The Collective (band), an Australian boy band
- The Collective (Shreveport), a venue in Louisiana, USA
- Collective (Clock DVA album), 1994
- Collective (I've album), 2005
- Collective (Stavesacre album), 2001
- The Collective (Scale the Summit album), 2011
- The Collective (The Collective album), 2012
- Collective (BBC), a now-dormant online interactive culture magazine hosted by bbc.co.uk
- Collective noun, a singular name for a group of similar or related items (e.g. "a pride of lions")
- Collective number, a grammatical number
- Collective operation, a type of operation in parallel computing
- Collective pitch, a flight control in helicopters
- Collective farming
- Collective identity
- Collective investment scheme
- Artist collective
- Musical collective
- Workers' collective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.