||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2014)|
December 1, 1949 |
|Other names||Sharon Kelly, Coleen Brennan, Colleen Brennen, Oiga Vault, Colleen Beccaire|
|No. of adult films||80 (per IAFD)|
Colleen Brennan (born December 1, 1949), also known by other aliases such as Sharon Kelly, is an American porn performer and member of the XRCO Hall of Fame. She won more awards in acting categories than any other female performer of her era.
A buxom, freckled redhead, Colleen Brennan began her career starring as Sharon Kelly in several 1970s sexploitation films produced by Harry Novak. She also made appearances in Russ Meyer's Supervixens (1975) and the Women in prison films Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS (1975) and its first sequel Ilsa, Harem Keeper of the Oil Sheiks (1976). In 1974 she appeared in an uncredited role as a stripper in the film Foxy Brown.
She stopped appearing in pornographic films in 1986, at the age of 36.
- 1984 CAFA Award for Best Actress Trinity Brown
- 1984 CAFA Award for Best Supporting Actress - Good Girl, Bad Girl
- 1986 XRCO Award for Best Actress – Getting Personal
- 1986 XRCO Award for Best Supporting Actress – Star Angel
- 1986 AVN Award for Best Actress (Film) – Getting Personal
- 1986 AVN Award for Best Supporting Actress (Film) – Star Angel'
- 1987 XRCO Hall of Fame
- AV Interview With Sharon Kelly by Ian Jane
- Colleen Brennan at the Internet Movie Database
- Colleen Brennan at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Colleen Brennan at the Adult Film Database