From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up college in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A college is an educational institution or a constituent part of an educational institution.
- Wikipedia:College and university article guidelines, the Wikipedia guidelines for writing about colleges
College may also refer to a group sharing common purposes or goals:
- College (canon law), a collection of persons to form one body
- College of Bishops, the body of all Bishops of the Catholic Church
- College of Cardinals, the body of all Cardinals of the Catholic Church
- College of Pontiffs, a body of the ancient Roman state
- Electoral college, electors who are selected to elect a candidate to a particular office
- College (1927 film), comedy-drama silent film
- College (1984 film), Italian film
- College (2008 film), comedy
- College (television series), a 1990 Italian TV series
- "College" (30 Rock), eighth episode of the fifth season
- "College" (The Sopranos), fifth episode of the first season
- College (musical project), an electronica music project by David Grellier
- College (TTC), a subway station in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- College, Alaska, a census-designated place in Fairbanks North Star Borough, Alaska
- College (Preston ward), an electoral ward and district of Preston, Lancashire, England
- College (Southwark ward), an electoral ward in Greater London, England
- All pages beginning with "College"
- All pages beginning with "College of"
- All pages with titles containing "college"
- Collage (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title College.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.