College Football Now
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Brief show history
- The show debuted on August 21, 2007 at 6:30 p.m. Eastern time with host Paul Burmeister and analysts Mike Mayock and Charles Davis. NFLN debuted this program on a day in which College Football Live, a similar show on ESPN, was preempted due to coverage of the Little League World Series.
- On September 4, NFLN moved the program to 6 p.m. ET, leading into the new talk show Put Up Your Dukes.
- On August 19, 2008, the show returned after a hiatus. It has been expanded to one hour; Put Up Your Dukes has been cancelled.
- Paul Burmeister: Lead Host
- Fran Charles: Fill-in Host
- Charles Davis: Analyst
- Spero Dedes: Fill-in Host
- Terry Donahue: Analyst
- Mike Mayock: Analyst
The program features interviews with players, coaches, and media members. Many of the interviews with the media come from websites affiliated with Scout.com. News on the recruiting process is also part of the show.
|This article about a sports television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|