College Park (Caltrain station)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
College Park Station
College Park Station, 22 September 2012
|Address||780 Stockton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Owned by||Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board|
|Fare zone||Fare Zone 4|
|Passengers (2012)||85 per weekday 15.4%|
College Park is a lightly used Caltrain station located in San Jose, California. It is only served by two trains in each direction Monday through Friday, and no train stops there on weekends or holidays. It is located in Caltrain Fare Zone 4.
- Caltrain Ticket Machines
- Sheltered Waiting Bench
- Clipper Card Validator
- Caltrain. "February 2012 Caltrain Annual Passenger Counts". Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- Jack London, The Call of the Wild, Chapter 1, "Into the Primitive", at The Jack London Online Collection, the Jean and Charles Schulz Information Center, Sonoma State University.
- Geoffrey Dunn, "The Call of the Valley", Metro Silicon Valley, January 16, 2013, p. 17.
- Media related to College Park (Caltrain station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Station information (Caltrain)
- Station information (Transit Unlimited)
|This Santa Clara County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|