College Park (Caltrain station)
College Park Station
College Park Station, 22 September 2012
|Address||780 Stockton Avenue
San Jose, CA 95110
|Platforms||2 island platforms|
|Owned by||Peninsula Corridor Joint Powers Board|
|Fare zone||Fare Zone 4|
|Passengers (2012)||85 per weekday 15.4%|
College Park is a lightly used Caltrain station located in San Jose, California. It is only served by two trains in each direction Monday through Friday, and no train stops there on weekends or holidays. It is located in Caltrain Fare Zone 4.
College Park is principally used to serve Bellarmine College Preparatory, a boys' secondary school, resulting in the school-related service times.
Platforms and tracks
|Mainline tracks||■ACE||No stops|
|■Coast Starlight||No stops|
|■Capitol Corridor||No stops|
|■Caltrain: Baby Bullet||No stops|
|Caltrain northbound||■Caltrain: Local service||toward San Francisco, weekday limited service (Santa Clara)|
|■Caltrain: Limited-stop service||toward San Francisco (Santa Clara)|
|Caltrain Southbound||■Caltrain: Local service||toward Gilroy, weekday limited service (San Jose Diridon)|
|■Caltrain: Limited-stop service||toward Tamien, Gilroy during peak hours (San Jose Diridon)|
- Caltrain Ticket Machines
- Sheltered Waiting Bench
- Clipper Card Validator
- Caltrain. "February 2012 Caltrain Annual Passenger Counts". Retrieved 2012-02-03.
- Dunn, Geoffrey (16 January 2013). "The Call of the Valley". Metro Silicon Valley (San Jose, California). p. 17. Retrieved 15 March 2014. "When Buck was stolen from the 'Miller' ranch, London referenced 'the little flag railway station known as College Park,' a small train stop that, to this day, is located in the College Park neighborhood, just off the Alameda near Bellarmine Preparatory School."
- London, Jack (1903). "Chapter I. Into the Primitive". The Call of the Wild. "No one saw him and Buck go off through the orchard on what Buck imagined was merely a stroll. And with the exception of a solitary man, no one saw them arrive at the little flag station known as College Park."
- Media related to College Park (Caltrain station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Station information (Caltrain)
- Station information (Transit Unlimited)
|This Santa Clara County, California train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|