College of Technology, Kevin Street
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Computing
- School of Mathematical Sciences
- School of Physics
The Faculty of Engineering has the following Schools Located in Kevin Street
- School of Electroincs and Communications Engineering (SECE)
- School of Control Systems and Electrical Engineering
DIT Kevin Street consists of a main L-shaped building, the Gleeson Hall audiotorium, the gymnasium and swimming pool building and an annex all arranged around a paved courtyard. The main DIT Kevin Street building was designed by Hooper & Mayne and was built in 1968.
The campus also houses some of DIT’s recreational facilities, including the swimming pool which is available to all DIT students. The pool is used by the sub-aqua club and the canoe club, among others, and is open from 8 am in term time. There is also a sports hall where many of DIT's Martial Arts Clubs train, including TaeKwon-Do, Karate, and Judo. Other sports played in the hall include basketball and badminton. The Hall also contains a climbing wall.