From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up collegiate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collegiate may refer to:
- Collegiate athletics, athletic competition organized by colleges and universities
- Collegiate church, a church where the daily office of worship is maintained by a college of canons
- Collegiate School (disambiguation)
- Collegiate institute, a Canadian school of secondary or higher education
- Collegiate university
- St Michael's Collegiate School, Hobart, Australia
- All pages beginning with "Collegiate"
- All pages with titles containing "Collegiate"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.