From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A collegium (plural collegia, "joined by law") may be:
- collegium (ancient Rome), a term applied to any association with a legal personality in ancient Rome.
- a Latinized form of the Ancient Greek term hetaireia.
- Collegium Musicum, any of the university-oriented music societies of Reformation-era Germany and Switzerland; today, a common name for (usually early-) music ensembles, mostly at universities
- an executive body of the central government in the Imperial Russia.
- a collegial advisory and controlling body at a Soviet ministry, state committee or agency.
- Collegium (school), in France, refers to a kind of college.
- In Scandinavia, an outdated spelling of kollegium and refers to dormitories, e.g.
- Harvard-Radcliffe Collegium Musicum
Also, the word college is derived from collegium.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.