Schorr grew up in Queens, New York  and studied at the School of Visual Arts. Her work was featured in the 2002 Whitney Biennial and the 2003 International Center for Photography Triennial. In 2008 she received a Berlin Prize by the American Academy in Berlin. She currently resides in Brooklyn and spends her summers with family in Schwäbisch Gmünd, in Southern Germany.
Schorr has been represented by 303 gallery in New York since the early 1990s.
- "Guna S. Mundheim Visual Arts Fellow, Class of Spring 2008". American Academy in Berlin. Retrieved March 12, 2012.
- "Collier Schorr in Conversation with Thomas Demand". 032c. Retrieved December 17, 2013.
- Collier Schorr on Art21
- Collier Schorr Official Website
- Collier Schorr at Stuart Shave/Modern Art
- Collier Schorr at 303 Gallery
- Collier Schorr on Art Forum
- Interview with Schorr