From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Collision (film))
|Look up collision in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A collision is an isolated event in which two or more bodies exert relatively strong forces on each other for a relatively short time.
Collision may also refer to:
- Collision (2009 film), a documentary film of a debate about Christianity
- Collision (2013 film), a French romantic thriller
- Collision, a multi-award winning abstract short film by Max Hattler (2005)
- Collision (TV series), a 2009 miniseries
- "Collision" (CSI: Miami), an episode of CSI: Miami
- "Collision" (Lost), a 2005 episode of the television show Lost
- "Collision" (Heroes), a 2006 episode of the television show Heroes
- Collision (band), a 1990s heavy metal band
- A Collision, a 2005 album by David Crowder Band
- Collisions (album), a 2005 album by Calla
- Collision (computer science)
- Collision (telecommunications)
- Collision (novel), a 2008 thriller novel by Jeff Abbott
- All pages beginning with "collision"
- All pages with titles containing "collision"
- Collide (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Collision.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.