Collision course (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Collision Course (film))
|Look up collision course in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Collision course refers to one opposing object or philosophy moving towards another expecting to collide.
Collision Course may also refer to:
- Collision Course (album), a 2004 album by Jay-Z & Linkin Park
- Collision Course (2004 film), a film released by Jay-Z & Linkin Park about the album
- Collision Course (Paradox album), a 2000 album by German band Paradox
- Collision Course (1989 film), a 1989 action comedy film starring actors Jay Leno and Pat Morita
- The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course, a 2002 Australian comedy-adventure film starring Steve Irwin
- Collision Course, a novel by Nigel Hinton
- Collision Course (Silverberg novel), a 1958 novel by Robert Silverberg
- Collision Course (Bayley novel), a novel by Barrington J. Bayley
- "Collision Course" (Space: 1999), an episode from the first series of Space: 1999
- Collision Course (Star Trek: Academy), a novel by William Shatner and Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.