From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up colloquy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colloquy (from Latin colloquium: con- [together] + loqui [speak]); meaning "discussion" or "conversation"; may refer to the following:
- Colloquy (religious), a meeting to settle differences of doctrine or dogma
- Colloquy (company), a loyalty marketing company based in Milford, Ohio
- Colloquy (law), a legal term
- Colloquy (IRC client), an IRC client for Mac OS X and iOS
- The Northwestern University Law Review Colloquy, the online companion of the Northwestern University Law Review
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Colloquy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.