From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up colocation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colocation/collocation may refer to:
- Colocation (business), the placement of several entities in a single location
- Co-location (satellite), the placing of two or more geostationary communications satellites in orbit in close proximity
- The provision of computing services in a third-party colocation centre
- Being in more than one place at the same time (a physical location and virtual location or multiple telepresence appearances)
- Collocation, in corpus linguistics, a sequence of words that often occur together
- Collocation in phraseology, a phrase where the choice of one word determines which other words appear in the expression
- Collocation method, used in mathematics to solve differential and integral equations
- Collocation of remote sensing measurements
- Collocation to make two persons meet for teaming on one site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.