From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Cologne or cologne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cologne (German: Köln) is a large city in Germany.
Cologne may also refer to:
- Eau de Cologne, or simply Cologne, a type of perfume originating from Cologne, Germany
- Ford Cologne V6 engine, an automobile engine built in Germany by the Ford Motor Company
- "Cologne", a song from the album Way to Normal by Ben Folds
- Cologne (Ranma ½), a character in the Japanese Ranma ½ manga series
- Cologne, Gers, a commune in the Département of Gers
- Cologne, Lombardy, a commune in the Province of Brescia
- United States
- Cologne, Minnesota, a city in Carver County
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.