From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up colombo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colombo may refer to:
- Colombo, the largest city and former capital of Sri Lanka
- Colombo (surname)
- Colombo (horse), a British Thoroughbred racehorse
- Colombo (crater), a lunar crater
- Colombo District, an administrative district of Sri Lanka which includes Colombo city
- Colombo, Paraná, Brazil
- Colombo Yogurt
- Colombo (aero-engine manufacturer) an Italian aero-engine manufacturer
- Colombo crime family, an American crime family based in New York
- Bagalini Colombo, an Italian ultralight aircraft design
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.