From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Colon may refer to:
- Colon (anatomy), the final section of the digestive system
- Colon (punctuation), the punctuation mark :
- Colon (rhetoric), a clause which is grammatically, but not logically, complete
- Colon (grape), a French wine grape that is also known as Gros Verdot
- Colon classification, a library classification system named for the use of the punctuation mark
- Colon, Michigan, village located within Colon Township
- Colon, Nebraska, village in Saunders County
- Fred Colon, fictional Discworld character
- Willie Colon (American football) (born 1983)
See also 
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.