From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up colonial or colonials in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colonial or The Colonial may refer to:
- Colonial, of, relating to, or characteristic of a colony
- Colonial history of the United States, the period of American history from the 17th century to 1776, under the rule of Great Britain, France and Spain
- Spanish colonization of the Americas, the period of history of Spanish rule over most of the Americas, from the 15th century through the late 19th century
- Colonialism, the extension of political control to new areas
- Colonial troops, any of various military units recruited from, or used as garrison troops in, colonial territories
- George Washington Colonials, the nickname for the athletic teams of George Washington University, Washington, DC.
- American colonial architecture
- Colonial Revival architecture
- French Colonial
- Spanish Colonial architecture
- Colonial (1920 automobile), the first American automobile with four-wheel brakes
- Colonial (Shaw automobile), a rebranded Shaw sold from 1921 until 1922
- Colonial (1921 automobile), a car from Boston which was sold from 1921 until 1922
- The Colonial (Indianapolis, Indiana), listed on the National Register of Historic Places (NRHP) in Indiana
- The Colonial (Mansfield, Ohio), listed on the NRHP in Ohio
- Colonial Country Club (Fort Worth), a golf course in Texas
- Crowne Plaza Invitational at Colonial, a PGA golf tournament at the club sometimes referred to as "The Colonial"
- Colonial Country Club (Memphis), a golf course in Tennessee
- Inmobiliaria Colonial, a Spanish corporation, which includes companies in the domains of real estate
- Colonial (PRR train), a Pennsylvania Railroad ran between Washington, DC and New York City, and was last operated in 1973 by Amtrak.
- Colonial (Amtrak 1976), an Amtrak train that began running between Newport News, Virginia and New York in 1976. After various changes, it was renamed the Old Dominion in 1992, and is now part of Amtrak's Northeast Regional.
- Colonial (Amtrak 1997), an Amtrak train that began running from Richmond, Virginia to New York train in 1977 and eventually became part of the Northeast Regional.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.