Color a Dinosaur
|Color a Dinosaur|
|Genre(s)||Drawing and creativity|
In the game, the player colors various dinosaurs by using the provided dinosaur images and palettes. Players can either color using the free form mode or in the automatic mode where they only have to choose a color. The basic colors are either brightly colored patterns or limited variations on pink or red; giving the game a childish feel to it. An extra set of patterns can be reached by pressing the Select button.
Adding insult to game reviews, the game's overly simplistic nature, lack of a save feature and bad visuals made the game a frequent subject of criticism among the gaming community.
- "Developer information". Games are Fun. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Publisher information". Raptr. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2008-08-15.
- "Genre information". IGN. Retrieved 2008-11-02.
- "Basic summary of game". MobyGames. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Additional information". Blogspot. Retrieved 2008-10-17.
- "Color A Dinosaur". Tommy Tallarico: The Official Website. Retrieved 2009-01-21. "The sound driver for the NES was horrid!! Before the G.E.M.S. tool for the Sega Genesis you pretty much had to be a computer programmer in order to do sound for video games, especially the NES.!!"
- Color a Dinosaur @ Gaming Wiki