Colorado River (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Colorado River is the principal river of the southwestern United States and northwest Mexico.
Colorado River (Spanish: Río Colorado) may also refer to:
- Colorado River (Texas), in the United States
- Colorado River (Argentina)
- Colorado River (Costa Rica)
- Colorado River (Aconcagua), in Chile
- Colorado River (Rondônia), in Brazil
- Colorado River (Potosi), in Bolivia
- Río Colorado, Río Negro, a village in Argentina
- Colorado River Compact
- Colorado River Abstention, from the case of Colorado River Water Conservation District v. United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.