From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up colorful or colourful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Colorful refers to the quality of possessing prominent and varied colors.
Colorful or Colourful may also refer to:
- Colorful (manga), a 1998-2000 manga by Torajirō Kishi and an adapted 1999 anime series
- Colourful (film), a 2006 Malayalam film
- Colorful (film), a 2010 Japanese animated film by Keiichi Hara
- "Colorful" (9nine song), 2013
- "Colorful" (Jun Shibata song), 2007
- "Colorful", a song by Rocco DeLuca and the Burden from I Trust You to Kill Me
- Colourful Radio, a commercial radio station in London
- Colorfulness, a concept referring to the perceived intensity of a specific color
- Color (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.