From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coloured hats are sometimes used to symbolise attitudes towards various abstract concepts.
- Yellow Hat - the Gelug sect
- Red Hat - the Nyingma, Sakya, and Kagyu sects
- Black Hat - the Karma Kagyu sect
- White hat hacker, who hacks for beneficial purposes
- Black hat hacker, who hacks for malevolent purposes
- Grey hat hacker, who hacks with ambiguous ethics
Also in computing is a business company called Red Hat.
- White hat – Facts & Information
- Red hat – Feelings & Emotions
- Black hat – Critical Judgement
- Yellow hat – Positive
- Green hat – New Ideas
- Blue hat – The Big Picture
|This culture-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|