From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Columba (521–597) was an Irish Christian saint who evangelized Scotland.
Columba may also refer to:
- Columba (given name), a list of people
Science and technology
- Columba (constellation)
- Columba (Chinese astronomy), a constellation
- Columba (genus), a genus of doves and pigeons
- Columba (e-mail client)
- Columba, a Medical Mobile sold in Movistar shops
- RMS Columba, a Clyde paddle steamer launched in 1878
- MV Columba, a car ferry later converted to the cruise ship MV Hebridean Princess
Schools and colleges
- Book of Kells, an illuminated manuscript Gospel book in Latin sometimes called the Book of Columba
- Columba Project, a Gaelic language social program also known as the Columba Initiative
- Source Columba, a World War II intelligence operation involving pigeons
- Saint Columba (disambiguation)
- St Columb (disambiguation)
- Colomba (disambiguation)
- Beta Columbae, a constellation
- Columbo (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Columba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.