Columbia–Greene Community College
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Columbia-Greene Community College|
|Endowment||US $1.5 million|
|President||James R. Campion|
|Location|| Hudson, NY, US
143 acres (0.58 km2)
|Affiliations||National Junior College Athletic Association, Region III, Mountain Valley Conference|
Columbia–Greene Community College is a two-year community college located in the city of Hudson, New York. The college takes its name from the two counties it serves, Columbia County, New York and Greene County, New York.
Clubs and organizations
- Criminal Justice Club
- Health Promotion Club
- Human Services Club
- International Club
- Massage Therapy Club
- Radio Station Club
- Student Ambassadors
- Campus Ambassadors Christian Ministries
- Service Technicians Society (STS)
- Student Activities Committee
- Student Senate
- "Columbia-Greene Community College Profile". http://www.petersons.com. Paramus, New Jersey: Peterson's. 2013. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
- "Columbia-Greene Community College Fall 2013 Student Profile". Student Profiles. Hudson, New York: Columbia-Greene Community College. 2013. Retrieved 2014-12-05.
|This article about a university or college in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|