Columbia (Amtrak station)
|Location||850 Pulaski Street
Columbia, SC 29201
|Owned by||City of Columbia|
|Platforms||1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||36,349 3.3%|
The Columbia Amtrak station, located in Columbia, South Carolina, is a passenger rail station served by an Amtrak passenger train, the Silver Star. The street address is 850 Pulaski Street, about three miles southeast of the downtown area. The station opened in 1991, replacing the 1903-built Seaboard Air Line station two blocks east.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of South Carolina" (PDF). Amtrak. November 2013. Retrieved 3 December 2013.
- "Columbia, SC (CLB)". Great American Stations. Retrieved 2010-04-18.
- Amtrak – Stations – Columbia, SC
- Columbia Amtrak Station (USA Rail Guide -- Train Web)
- Columbia, South Carolina Railroad Stations (South Carolina Railroad Stations)
- Columbia, SC (CLB) (Amtrak's Great American Stations)
|This South Carolina train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|