|Metro area||Columbia, SC|
The Columbia QuadSquad (CQS) is a roller derby league based in Columbia, South Carolina. Founded in 2007, the league consists of the Allstars, who represent the league in WFTDA interleague competitions around the country, the Miss B-havers, the b-level travel team, and three home teams: the Belles on Wheels, Capitol City Vixens and Spawn of Skatin'. The league also has a junior derby team, the Columbia QuadSquad Minis.
Founded in March 2007 by eight local women, Columbia played its first bout in August 2007. In April 2009, it hosted and won the first South Carolina state championships, defeating the Lowcountry Highrollers and the Richland County Regulators. It has attracted attention for the diverse jobs held by its members, including a figure skater and an aquatic biologist, while its coach is a law professor at the University of South Carolina.
The league was described in the local Free Times as having "regional dominance". Columbia defeated the Carolina Rollergirls in February 2012, following which, it was ranked at number 25 in the Derby News Network Power Rankings. Announced a few hours before becoming a full WFTDA member, Columbia QuadSquad was the second apprentice league ever to enter the Power Rankings, after the London Rollergirls.
Columbia QuadSquad, ranked 41st nationally, was selected to play in the 2013 WFTDA Division 1 Playoffs. They competed in Asheville, N.C. September 20-22, 2013.
Southern Discomfort Tournament
In late April of 2014 the league hosted it's first annual Southern Discomfort Tournament. This invitational tournament hosted 10 teams featuring Killamazoo, Charlotte Roller Girls, DC Roller Girls, Nashville Roller Girls, Cape Fear, Garden State Roller Girls, Brandywine Roller Girls, Roc City, Charlottesville Derby Dames, and of course the Columbia QuadSquad themselves. 
- "About", CQS, 10 May 2009
- Gina Smith, "Roller Derby players collide in Columbia", [[The State (newspaper)|]], 12 July 2011
- Cathy Cobbs, "The two lives of Loquacious D", Columbia Star, 27 August 2010
- "12 Leagues Accepted into Apprentice Program", WFTDA, 13 April 2011
- "WFTDA Welcomes 14 New Member Leagues", 1 March 2012
- James Harley, "Columbia Quad Squad Rolls Again", Free Times, 20 March 2011
- "DNN Releases March 2012 Power Rankings", Derby News Network, 1 March 2012
- WFTDA Releases June 30 Rankings,Tournament Brackets, 13 July 2013