Columbia Township is one of nine townships in Fayette County, Indiana. As of the 2010 census, its population was 993 and it contained 423 housing units.
Columbia Township was organized in 1819.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 21.42 square miles (55.5 km2), all land.
- ^ "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- ^ a b "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- ^ History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 190.
- ^ Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 214.