|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2012)|
||This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. The specific problem is: Seems to be a bad translation or even machine translated. (August 2013)|
||The neutrality of this article is disputed. (August 2013)|
|Traded as||KRX: 078340|
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
Com2us develops games for Android, iOS and others.
Com2uS Corporation was found in 1998 by Korea University students including Jiyoung Park and Youngil Lee developing mobile games.
In 2000, the company introduced Java game services on mobile handsets for first time in the worldwide at Java One conference.
In 2006, Com2uS introduced IMO: The World of Magic, a real time MMORPG for mobile phones. In 2008, Com2uS began game services on iOS by publishing Chronicles of Inotia for iPhone and iPod Touch. On June 3, 2008, Com2uS was awarded the trademark for the term "Tower Defense", filed on June 13, 2007, with serial number 3442002. On September 10, 2008, the mobile game division of Disney (Disney Interactive) made a deal with Com2uS in which the latter would develop games for the former to publish and distribute in the United States. Disney Puzzle Family was the first game developed under the agreement, which was released later that month. The next title with Disney Interactive, Disney Game Parade, was released in the succeeding year.
- Magic Tree by Com2uS (Social Network Game on iOS and Android)
- Home Run Battle 3D
- Home Run Battle 2
- Tiny Farm by Com2uS (Award at Korean Game Conference 2012!! 13 millions players in 2013)
- IMO: The World Of Magic
- Tower Defense: Lost Earth
- Slice It!
- SummitX Snowboarding
- Chronicles of Inotia: Legend of Feanor
- Chronicles of Inotia 2: Wanderer of Luone
- Chronicles of Inotia 3: Children of Carnia
- Chronicles of Inotia 4: Assassin of Berkel
- Piggy Adventure
- Escape the Ape
- Super Action Hero
- Sniper Vs Sniper: Online
- Crazy Hotdogs
- Zombie Runaway
- Gold Jumper
- 9 Innings: Pro Baseball
- Puzzle Family
- Queen's Crown
- Third Blade
- Chocolate Tycoon
- Heavy Gunner 3D
- Caligo Chaser
- Witch Wars
- Mini Game Paradise
- Dead City
- Korean Prime Minister’s Citation, Slice It!
- The Best Application by 2010 Korea Mobile Awards, Heavy Gunner 3D
- IMGA Best Excellence in Connectivity, Sniper vs. Sniper
- IGN Best Sports Game of 2009, Homerun Battle 3D
- 2009 Best App Ever Award, Homerun Battle 3 and Inotia 2: A Wanderer of Luone
- AT&T’s Best 2007 Games, Super Action Hero and Tower Defense
- "Com2uS Corporate :: Company | iPhone Games, iPod Touch Games, iPad Games, Android Games". Global.com2us.com. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- Kapko, Matt (2008-09-10). "@ CTIA: mDisney: Development Deal With Korean Game Company Com2uS; Fall Games Lineup". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2011-06-27.