From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up comatose in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Comatose may refer to:
- Being in a state of a coma, or being unconscious
- Comatose (album), a 2006 album by Skillet, or the title track
- "Comatose" (Front Line Assembly song)
- "Comatose" (Pearl Jam song)
- "Comatose", a song by P.M. Dawn from the album Of the Heart, of the Soul and of the Cross: The Utopian Experience
- "Comatose", a song by Depeche Mode from the album Exciter
- "Comatose", a song by Ayreon from the album 01011001
- "Comatose", a song by Chimaira from the album Chimaira
- "Comatose", a song by Nina Sky from the album Nicole and Natalie
- "Comatose", a song by Mikky Ekko from the album 'Time'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Comatose.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.